Results 1 to 6 of 6

Thread: Any good jobs?

  1. #1
    HB Forum Owner SBG's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 18th, 2004
    Posts
    2,279
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Any good jobs?

    Anybody know of any good jobs hiring right now? I'm getting jerked around by my boss and I'm afraid I won't be employed much longer. I would really need something with insurance because I have health issues that need taken care of. I realize it's a shot in the dark to ask this with things the way they are right now but I have to try. Thanks y'all.
    [LEFT][IMG]http://www.dsslexius.net/forums/images/smilies/goneinsanegif.gif[/IMG][/LEFT]

  2. #2
    Inactive Member red66's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 24th, 2009
    Posts
    433
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Any good jobs?

    What are your credentials, education, etc? How far are you willing to drive?

  3. #3
    HB Forum Owner SBG's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 18th, 2004
    Posts
    2,279
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Any good jobs?

    I have a Computer Networking degree from MECC. And I'd be willing to drive 30 - 60 min away I suppose. I've worked at my current job for almost 10 years.
    [LEFT][IMG]http://www.dsslexius.net/forums/images/smilies/goneinsanegif.gif[/IMG][/LEFT]

  4. #4
    Inactive Member sup-rbeast's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 27th, 2006
    Posts
    8,846
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Any good jobs?

    Try with some of the school systems...they pay pretty good for computer techs.
    ...And if you ain't down with that, I got 2 words for ya....

  5. #5
    HB Forum Owner SBG's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 18th, 2004
    Posts
    2,279
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Any good jobs?

    Good idea. I hadn't thought of that. Thanks!!
    [LEFT][IMG]http://www.dsslexius.net/forums/images/smilies/goneinsanegif.gif[/IMG][/LEFT]

  6. #6
    Inactive Member DieHardSportsGal's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 5th, 2007
    Posts
    95
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Any good jobs?

    If you do change jobs, you outta make sure that your insurance is going to cover your pre-existing conditions since you did mention that you have some health issues that need to be addressed. Just something to keep in mind because some companies may not cover your current problems.
    Progress always involves risk. You can't steal second base with your foot on first.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •